Thursday, March 28, 2013

My hobby - cooking



I am not a good cooker, but I am really interested in cooking. When I was in Taiwan, I always watched cooking programs on TV and did the note then tried cooking by myself. But I don’t have a talent on cooking, sometimes the taste of my foods are just passable. I think the problem is I am lacking in patience, because I don’t like to follow the detail of recipes, I add the ingredient what I want. Sometimes they have unpredictable surprise.
After I came to U.S., I usually cook at home because I need to save money. I enjoyed shopping in supermarkets, I like to spend a long time in a supermarket when the leisure time. I had a housemate who also liked cooking, so we always cook together, and she taught me to cook some foods from her country, and we shared the different culture of foods.



my housemate cooked Thai foods for me

I made dumpling with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment