Monday, March 25, 2013

All about me :)

Hello : ) I am a Taiwanese girl, 24-year-old. Why I am in Boston now? After I graduated, I decided to come to U.S. to study English. But be honest, I just wanted to escape the new life - working. At first, Boston is my first choice, because of the education atmosphere and the lobster!!! I really like seafoods even though I am allergic to its. But actually I went to San Francisco English school first, because the flight to Boston has to transfer in San Francisco, so I decided to stay in the west coast of U.S. for few months. My life in San Francisco was really colorful, I met a lot of friends from different countries, I ate many foods that I hadn't tried before and I visited many places not only in San Francisco but also Los Angels, Las Vegas, Monterey and Carmel. I would like to share my experience in San Francisco to everyone who reads my blog : )
Now, I have been Boston for one month, but the weather is too freezing for me, because in Taiwan, there doesn't has snow. This made me a little bit lazy to visit many places. But recentently the weather becomes warmer,so I am ready to explore this lovely city. I believe I can enjoy the life here as excited as in San Francisco!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Fanny, you can be sure that the spring will come to Boston very soon! You will enjoy it, because it's really beatiful!! In the area arround the Boston University there are a lot of magnolias - you have to see them when they bloom!!
    I wish you to have a very-very nice time in Boston and to learn English very well!!:))
    Taiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fannyyy!! I loved your postes! I feel like you're really expresing your feelings... The way you talk about your experience in Boston is as simple and lovely as you!
    I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Taiwanese girlllll!
    I think we have the same reason to come to the U.S.A. Haha! :p
    It's really nice to meet you here!
    I think we'll have a great time together!! Yeah!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your photo is really awesome.
    I would like to go to San Diego, but I'm thinking about moving to San Francisco, because you recommended me to go there. HAHA.
    I'm glad to meet you. We will be familiar with each other. ^^
    I will ask you about San Diego and San Francisco. +_+
    In advance, I will thank you for answering me, because you are replyign my questions. HAHAHAHA ^^ Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete